Review Management Columbus
The Media Captain can help your business generate more reviews to enhance your online reputation. We’ll create a streamlined, organized process to stay proactive with your online reputation.
Here is an example of the review template we send out on behalf of clients. We’re able to dictate messaging based on the rating they give your company. This will determine whether the review gets pushed online to a site like Google or if gets routed internally to the client (so the public doesn’t see the sub-par reviews. Continue reading to learn more about process!
Importance of Online Reviews
According to Constant Contact, 90% of consumers say online reviews impact buying decisions. When a prospective customer is looking online to purchase a product or move forward with services, they’ll turn to online reviews to read what others have had to say about the experience with your company.
Being proactive to improve your online reviews is important. Our agency will come up with a unique strategy for your business utilizing the right technology while properly overseeing the process.
- We’ll find the most important review sites (Ex: Google, Facebook, Yelp). We’ll get you integrated into our software to help you generate more reviews on these channels through strategic outreach and follow-up.
- Craft messaging for emails and texts that’ll be sent to your customers asking for reviews.
- Determine the right technology used to send email and text messages to your customers (email, text or both).
- Determine the channels where you want to get reviews from (Example: Facebook, Google and Home Adviser).
- Capability to distinguish between brand advocates and brand detractors. The initial touch-point via email or text allows us to push the positive feedback to sites like Google while keeping the negative feedback internal and away from the public.
- Notification alerts to stay on top of new reviews, both good and bad.
- Messaging for all communication once feedback is left online. We’ll respond to reviews, comments or mentions on social. When there’s a question we don’t feel comfortable answering, we’ll loop your team into the mix.
- In-depth reporting to better understand online sentiment for your company
- Constant communication between Agency and Client to further refine and improve process.
Here is an another example of an email that’s sent off to a customer asking about their experience. The way the customer answers the question, which is sent via email or text, dictates whether they’ll be routed to a site like Google or an internal questionnaire, that won’t be posted to the public.
The Issue We See – Lack Of Proactiveness
Businesses will reach out to us only after they received a negative review. This lackluster review will stand out like a sore thumb since they don’t have many reviews associated with their business to begin with.
We preach a proactive strategy to continuously get positive reviews to further strengthen the trust of your brand while offsetting potential negative reviews. This is why our strategy is effective and used by the majority of our clients.
Yes. We’ll be able to associate numerous business emails into our software so you get notified when a review comes through. We’ll route this to the appropriate stakeholders on your team and our agency will oversee the reviews coming through for your business as well.
No. If someone leaves a negative review on Google, there’s no way for us to take down the review. You can file a complaint with Google If it’s valid) or there are ways to reach out to the customer to see if they’ll remove the review, which we can assist with. There’s no way for us to magically remove a negative review. Our strategy will help offset any negative reviews though. We like to tell our clients that a prospective customer is more likely to trust a 4.9 rating than a 5 star rating.
Yes. We work directly with numerous platforms such as TrustPilot and YotPo and can assist with your eCommerce product reviews. eCommerce reviews are extremely valuable because they can increase conversion rate percentage when your product reviews populate in Google Search and on paid advertisements for PPC and Shopping. Learn more about our eCommerce marketing capabilities
Yes. We’re notified of any positive or negative review that comes through via your Facebook business page. We utilize different software so we receive notifications on your brand mentions. Your dedicated account strategist would also monitor these notifications. We’re constantly removing spam comments, responding to questions or forwarding onto the appropriate stakeholder on your team if a more detailed response is needed.
Yes. You’ll have a dashboard where you can see overall sentiment for your brand and share this report with others within your company.