Public Relations Firm in Columbus, Ohio
Getting mentioned in the right media publications can increase your brand’s credibility and visibility.
The Media Captain is a trusted Columbus Digital Marketing Agency and PR firm that can help your business accomplish its goals from a public relations perspective.
We pride ourselves on our storytelling ability. We’ll learn about the story or news event you want to promote and come up with the perfect angle to make it captivating to reporters and media outlets.
Park Perfection offers great skincare products for an Instant Eye Lift and Lash Serum. They needed to legitimize the brand once they got the product in-hand. This would help them accomplish their goal of getting into major retailers and further accelerate their online sales.
Park Perfection leveraged The Media Captain’s PR team to help them get their products in-front of the right reporters for major beauty publications.
Within 3 months after getting featured in these major outlets, sales for Park Perfection doubled and they got featured in a major U.S. retailer.
Schottenstein Real Estate Group
Schottenstein Real Estate Group was voted the #1 Commercial Real Estate Developer by Business First & Columbus CEO Magazine. They are a well-known brand in the Columbus, Ohio market. The Media Captain has helped SRE Group over the years continue to stay top of mind by getting them featured in the likes of Columbus CEO, Columbus Business First, the Columbus Dispatch and Building Insider. When there’s a new community breaking ground or a quote needed on the real estate market, reporters are eager to feature Schottenstein Real Estate Group.
Our Process when it Comes to PR
- Discovery to better understand the story, event or piece of news for which you are looking to gain publicity.
- Define the desired media publications from which you are looking to gain notoriety.
- Craft your story and pitch
- Determine the best way to achieve publicity through captivating storytelling.
- Create the proper pitch to gain the attention of media outlets.
- Analyze existing creative. From photos to video assets, we’ll want to have strong creative prior to pitching reporters.
- Reporter Outreach
- We will reach out to reporters on your behalf with compelling pitches.
- We will leverage our list of media contacts.
- We will track our outreach efforts.
- Social Media, SEO and Website Promotion
- By crafting your story and combining this with strong creative, we will have great assets that can be promoted via social media and your website.
- We will track keyword rankings for your business to see if PR mentions lift your domain authority and SEO rankings.
- We will create strong content during the PR process and incorporate this onto your website.
- Client Communication
- We will have either weekly or bi-weekly calls between our team and your team.
- We will let you know what’s working well and whether or not there’s a need to pivot.
- We will update you on communications between our team and journalists and reporters.